Church Loans from the Cornerstone Fund
The Cornerstone Fund offers many choices of financial capital to help grow United Church of Christ churches, ministries, and affiliated nonprofits.
The Cornerstone Fund helps ministries grow by offering competitively-priced packages for a variety of church loans for refinancing, repairs for natural disaster recovery, community development and renovations that make your facility accessible to all, and more. Our Cornerstone Fund loans include:
- Loan terms designed exclusively for churches’ unique needs
- Secured lines available for up to $250,000
- Unsecured lines available for up to $100,000
- Learn more about – and apply for – Cornerstone Fund bridge loans.
- Available in both fixed- and adjustable-rate
- Can be used for property repairs, purchases & redevelopment
- Can be used for debt refinancing
- Learn more about – and apply for – Cornerstone Fund mortgage loans.
Lines of Credit
- Short-term capital needs or cash flow fluctuations
- Secured lines available for up to $100,000
- Unsecured lines available for up to $50,000
- Learn more about – and apply for revolving lines of credit.
Discover which one is right for you.
Our Church Loans Help the Important Work You Do
Don’t let limited cash flow get in the way of living your faith. The Cornerstone Fund offers competitively-priced and low-fee loans from hundreds of thousands to multiple of millions of dollars that are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of churches and non-profit organizations.
In fact, since 1993, the nonprofit Cornerstone Fund has supported more than 625 local United Church of Christ (UCC) congregations and other UCC-affiliated ministries and organizations with low-cost loans totaling more than $200 million.
We specialize in providing loans only to selected churches and nonprofits. That gives you more time and resources to practice your ministry. Contact us so we can personally discuss your vision and objective and together, we can find the church loan that best serves your mission.
As with the United Church of Christ, we reach out to ministry-minded investors with products that provide solid dividends that match both fiscal and spiritual goals. The return on their investment is more than money. It’s ensuring that your church thrives.
Get Church Financing That’s Better Than Commercial Lending
Many churches and organizations find that the Cornerstone Fund offers better financing packaging than a local bank. Plus, since the Cornerstone Fund only works with churches and nonprofit organizations, the Fund understands your unique needs and can offer both lending expertise and flexibility – along with great interest rates – that you won’t find anywhere else.