Support for your congregation’s energy improvement expenses
Financing options that are designed for churches like yours
Implement energy improvements throughout your building with low-cost financing options—matched with competitive rates and expert consultation
Save both energy & money with green building improvements
Did you know that most congregations can cut building energy costs by up to 30% by investing strategically in efficient equipment, facility upgrades and maintenance? With energy-efficient building improvements, you can lower your utility bills and reduce your energy consumption and overall carbon footprint.
The Cornerstone Fund was created to help churches and organizations address a range of building-related needs, including energy-efficient and environmental improvements. Whether you’re planning new landscaping, installing new lighting or appliances, or replacing the entire climate control system, the Fund offers a variety of financing options for energy improvements to your building. Energy-efficient projects, can include:
- Lighting: Installing more efficient LED lighting and change the way you operate your lighting system (e.g., occupancy sensors).
- Windows: Replace building windows and window shadings.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Replace fixtures, toilets, and water heaters with WaterSense® and/or Energy Star® products.
- Heating, Ventilation & A/C: Install an energy-efficient HVAC system with programmable thermostats.
- Office Equipment & Appliances: Replace office equipment and building appliances with Energy Star certified products.
- Landscaping: Install water-efficient and shade-producing landscaping.
The Cornerstone Fund lending difference
The Cornerstone Fund offers competitively-priced and low-fee financing options—from $10,000 lines of credit to multi-million-dollar loans—that are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of churches and non-profit organizations, including energy improvement projects. Cornerstone Fund representatives work exclusively with churches and non-profit organizations to ensure plans and budgets are well-structured and complete. Plus, many find that the Cornerstone Fund offers a better financing package than a local bank.
Say hello to more cash. Every year.
When enrolled in the Cornerstone Fund’s Church Cashback Program as an active loan customer, you can earn up to $10,000 cash back each year! Receive cash back each year based on your loan and investment balances. Enroll today, receive your welcome packet, and then begin to invite your congregation to invest with the Cornerstone Fund personal investment options and they will simply designate your church on their investment applications. See you Welcome Packet for specific cash back calculations and restrictions.