Support for your organization’s energy improvement expenses
Financing options that are designed for organizations like yours
Implement energy improvements throughout your building with low-cost financing options—matched with competitive rates and expert consultation
Save both energy & money with green building improvements
Did you know that most agencies can cut building energy costs by up to 30% by investing strategically in efficient equipment, facility upgrades and maintenance? With energy-efficient building improvements, you can lower your utility bills and reduce your energy consumption and overall carbon footprint.
The Cornerstone Fund was created to help churches and non-profit organizations address a range of building-related needs, including energy-efficient and environmental improvements. Whether you’re planning new landscaping, installing new lighting or appliances, or replacing the entire climate control system, the Fund offers a variety of financing options for energy improvements to your building. Energy-efficient projects, can include:
• Lighting: Installing more efficient LED lighting and change the way you operate your lighting system (e.g., occupancy sensors).
• Windows: Replace building windows and window shadings.
• Plumbing Fixtures: Replace fixtures, toilets, and water heaters with WaterSense® and/or Energy Star® products.
• Heating, Ventilation & A/C: Install an energy-efficient HVAC system with programmable thermostats.
• Office Equipment & Appliances: Replace office equipment and building appliances with Energy Star certified products.
• Landscaping: Install water-efficient and shade-producing landscaping.
The Cornerstone Fund lending difference
The Cornerstone Fund offers competitively-priced and low-fee financing options—from $10,000 lines of credit to multi-million-dollar loans—that are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of churches and non-profit organizations, including energy improvement projects. Cornerstone Fund representatives work exclusively with churches and non-profit organizations to ensure plans and budgets are well-structured and complete. Plus, many find that the Cornerstone Fund offers a better financing package than a local bank.